D-link routers are undoubtedly one of the most reliable devices when it comes to routers, but unfortunately, these devices also possess some technical glitch. No lights on the router are one of the most frustrating error which you can encounter while using any D-link router.
Generally, the users encounter this error when they connect their router with the power outlet in a proper way. In most of the cases, you can also encounter this error due to some internal glitch present in the router itself.
Well, if you encounter this error in your device and are unaware of the detailed troubleshooting process, then you are in the perfect place. This article will guide you in the most effective way.
Amazing Solutions to Fix No Lights on Router Error:
Here are some easy fixes using which you will be able to resolve this error in an easy way. On that note, try to follow these steps:
Method 1: Check Power Connection
You can encounter no lights on the D-link router error when your router is not connected with the power outlet properly. On that note, let’s try out these steps:
- At first, turn off your router and remove it from the wall socket.
- Now, wait for some time and reconnect your router again.
- Once you are done with the previous steps, you will be able to check the power connection.
After performing these steps, try to check the status of the error. This time you will be able to resolve this error in an effective way.
Method 2: Reinstall the Firmware of the Router
You can also reinstall the firmware in order to resolve this error. Thus, try out these methods cited below:
- At first, tap on the Power button which is situated at the front of the router until it turns off the router.
- After that, push a paper clip to the small hole which is situated on the back of the router to hold the Reset button.
- Now, press the Power button while you are holding the Reset button. After that, you need to remove the paper clip from the hole. In case, if you notice the light starts blinking, it means that you are able to resolve this error. If not, then try out the alternative steps.
Method 3: Reset the D-link Router
You can also reset the router to resolve this typical error in your device. In that case, try to follow these steps:
- While your router is turned on, you need to press and hold the Reset button for some time by using a pointed end of a paper-clip.
- Once done, now you need to release the Reset button. The D-link router will reboot itself.
- Wait for some time until your router resumes the Setup process.
Here are some instant fixes using which you will be able to resolve no lights on router error on a quick note. If you won’t be able to resolve this particular error on your own, then you can contact an expert who can guide you further. Stay connected with us to get more interactive posts at your fingertips.